Thursday, December 15, 2016

Essential Oil Journey

     About this time last year I discovered essential oils through a friend of mine.  While crafty she was talking about her health and using oils to help herself with allergies and some other problems.  After going online to the Young Living website I decided to give it a try. 

     I signed up and ordered the welcome kit which came with a diffuser and essential oils.  The diffuser was awesome especially for a small room and the oils were 5ml. Which is enough to try them out and see how you like it.  They usually run specials so that's a good time to sign up and try them.  After you order your kit there is no obligation to buy or sell anything. You will become a member and have a member site where you can become an essential rewards member (it's a monthly commitment) or just buy the oils as you run out.

      I will say that I got the kit and then looked online for what more I can use them for (Hello Pinterest!) .  I don't ingest the oils but use them in lotions and on my dogs, beside diffusing them in the air. Oils for cleaning or making bath salts I actually get from Healing Solutions. I like the company but it is wise to do your own research and pick a company that you feel comfortable using and that meets your budget. The picture below is the basic starter kit.

 
The Basic Starter Kit offers all the product samples and literature you need to begin experiencing the wellness, purpose, and abundance Young Living has to offer.
Your Basic Starter Kit includes:
  • 5-ml Stress Away™
  • AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
  • 10 Sample Packets
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
  • 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
  • 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
  • Product Guide and Product Price List
  • Essential Oil Magazine
  • Essential Edge
  • Member Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment